The Joys of End-of-the-Month.
I work for a heating and air conditioning company. We're big for HVAC, but small potatoes as far as size. There are six of us in the office; four full-time and two part-time. Usually the pace is bright and fast; when it's the end-of-month AND inventory AND start of new ad campaign it gets downright hectic. And I've been bouncing around so much I can't seem to keep my thoughts focused for very long. Sorry about that.
I think I'm going to switch back to my title of Information Specialist after seeing the story for the new movie, "The Secretary". My time is split between secretarial duties for The Boss, inputting and outputting data for the installation department, and setting up media stuff. IS works as an umbrella title, I guess.
I had a test posted, but the graphic wouldn't display. Kathryn has it on her site...go visit for it and for her usual excellent writing. Bryn has decorated for Halloween. Susan is nearing an *ahem* very special birthday. Lynn has been posting away at her Deviant Artist site...great pics, Lynn!